Race category & Price
This distance is an intense physical and mental challenge intended for experienced runners, but nothing can beat the incredible sense of achievement when crossing the finish line. Prospective racers who are new to running should consider starting with a shorter distance before tackling an event at this level.
Race day: Dec 13, 2020
The Half Marathon is a more accessible distance for newer, less experienced runners when compared with the Marathon. It is still challenging, and requires considerable training beforehand. This event is a step up from the 10km discipline, for runners looking to stretch their endurance.
Race day: Dec 13, 2020
The 10km category is suitable for runners of all ages and levels of ability, though you will still need to train for it ahead of time. The 10km is perfect for novice runners who would like to become more involved in the sport.
Race day: Dec 13, 2020
The 5km race is a community-building event that opens the door for all to take the “First Step” to a healthy and active lifestyle. It is an opportunity for families and friends, colleagues, corporations, organizations, schools and other groups to come together and take part in one of Southeast Asia’s most prestigious athletic events for the community.
Race day: (TBU)
The Kids Run is a fun event for young runners aimed at getting kids involved in running and leading a healthy lifestyle. We encourage kids to come out and have fun in this non-competitive activity. Running isn’t only for adults, and we hope to see plenty of kids take part in this fantastic event.
Race day: Dec 12, 2020
If you are a Techcombank Cardholder, don’t forget to enjoy this special offer and get 10% off your registration fees at all times. If you want to register for a Techcombank Card, call the Techcombank 24 hours hotline free of charge for support:
Techcombank Card Holder Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Each card can apply up to two (2) registration slots.
- Only applicable for registration fee, not applicable when purchasing accessories.
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at all times, to terminate or alter the terms and conditions without any advance announcement.
- The promotion is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable with any other payment method.
– The cosplay runners must not bring any dangerous items such as guns, weapons, liquids, laser….
– The cosplay runners must stick the BIB numbers in front of their costumes.
- PARTICIPATION GUIDES
Step 1: From 09h00 to 18h00 on 6/12 & 08h00 – 12h00 on 7/12, the runner brings the cosplay costume to Techcombank Tent for the organizer to check. The organizer will note the runner’s BIB if the costume is qualified.
Step 2: The runner commits and signs WAIVER FORM for wearing the costume and participating in the race.
Step 3: The runner wears the qualified costume with a BIB to participate in the race on December 08.
Step 4: The organizer records the achievement based on the registered BIB, checks the costumes at the finish line and gives award.
- Award for Male Winner in Cosplay Costume of 21km Race
- Award for Male Winner in Cosplay Costume of 42km Race
- Award for Female Winner in Cosplay Costume of 21km Race
- Award for Female Winner in Cosplay Costume of 42km Race
– Total Awards: 04 awards
– Value of each Award: 3,000,000 VND
- GIVE AWARDS
– The organizer will inform the Winner List and give awards on the stage. (Information about the awards time will be updated soon)
- OTHER RULES
– In case of any deceit, disturbance or intentional injury found during the Race, the Winner will be denied the right to claim any award. The final decision belongs to the organizer.
– The organizer will reserve the right to discuss and give final decisions on all issues excluded from present Terms, happening Before during and after the Cosplay Contest.
– Complaints, organizers will receive and handle on only December 8th , 2019. After this time, the organizers are not responsible for receiving and handling any other complaints and disputes.
- ABOUT THE CONTEST
– Each runner will cosplay a favourite character to participate in the Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon 2019. The winner is chosen based on the finishing time, and receives a prize of 3,000,000 VND.
- QUALIFIED RUNNERS
– All runners registered for 21 & 41km race
– Age: 16 and above
- TIME AND PLACE
– Time: Race Day, Dec 08th, 2019
– Venue: Marathon Village, Empire City, Thu Thiem, Dist. 2, HCMC.
- CRITERIA FOR QUALIFIED COSTUMES
– Size: max 2,2mH from the ground, max 0,5mW.
– The costumes must not cover the face, be breathable and protect health’s safety for the runners.
– The costumes must cover “swimsuit areas” – no nudity, and must not deliver reactionary messages.
– Cosplay costumes must show the character runner desire to become and be highly impressive. Impression level is assessed according to the criteria of the Organizing Committee and approved at the registration location. Costumes that do not achieve the required impression (but still ensure their validity according to the above evaluation criteria) will be used to compete and earn achievements in the general marathon but not participating compete at the Character Cosplay Contest.
Please note that the Organizing Committee has attached some pictures below to illustrate the impressive costume.
|Dec, 2019||25 Oct, 2020||After 26 Oct, 2020|
|Change||Upgrade||$15 changing fee + the difference.||No more changing|
|Downgrade||$15 changing fee + the difference.|