BAG DROP/ BAG PICK-UP AREA
“Give trust, receive satisfaction”
We are pleased to announce the important points about the bag deposit/drop area at the 5th Edition of the Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon
- Where do athletes drop/pick Race Kit’s Loot Bag?
Because the Start Line and Finish Line of all distances are located at two different locations, athletes will drop their bags off at the Start Line Area and receive them back at the Finish Line Area – Marathon Village.
- Location and Operating hours of Bag Drop?
*Bag Drop at Start Line:
– 02:45 AM – 05:20 AM: All distances
Note: Due to the numerous athletes joining the event, please arrive at least 60 minutes earlier than the start time of your distance.
*Bag pick-up at Finish Line:
– 06:15 AM – 01:30 PM: The Pick Up Tent is close to the official Finish line at Marathon Village, Empire City
>> View details in the image so you know about the Bag Drop Area!
- Some important NOTES at Bag Drop/ Bag pick-up:
– Please note to use the Loot Bag included in the Race Kit that you would get on Check-in Day to use at the Bag Drop Area.
– Present yourself with your numbered ticket to collect your Race Kit bag.
– We DON’T accept any other athlete’s personal backpacks, especially valuable or dangerous items.
– Any unclaimed bags or items will be handed over to the “Lost & Found booth” area after 01:30 PM on December 11th , 2022 and kept in the Sunrise Events Vietnam office until December 18th, 2022.
Please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive lost items. After December 18th, 2022, the organizer has full discretion on the resolution of the items.
– Due to the large number of Athletes and Participants during the event week, we RECOMMEND you to take care of your personal property carefully when running on Race day and experiencing activities at Marathon Village so that you can avoid unexpected bag hook/slit cases