Corporate competitors in the same division will be competing with each other. There are two challenges for corporates:
1. Distance Challenge: Total km finished by the employees in the corporate. Corporate with the most km will win.
2. Time Challenge: Average pace of all finishers in the corporate event. The corporate competitors with the fastest average pace will win.
Corporate Challenge & Prizes
The 5th Edition of the Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon provides a unique platform for companies to encourage their staff, clients and suppliers to embrace an active and healthy lifestyle. In line with our motto to “Be Greater Together”, our marathon embodies the goal for participants to improve and change themselves, and their city, to be better and greater. Whether you walk or run, you will be among thousands of other people in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. This marathon is not just the city’s marathon, it is the people’s marathon.
We are encouraging people to take that first step into a healthier life. Don’t miss out, sign up now!
- Simple and easy payment process
- Chance to win Corporate Challenge
- Special Lane for corporate race-kit pick-up
- Customized bibs with the Corporate Logos
- 5% discount on booth rental at the Marathon Village
– Each corporate will identify the Person In Charge (PIC) who will use the Corporate Registration link to access the special registration portal.
– PIC will fill out his/her information and the corporation’s information.
– PIC will provide the total number of participants and make the payment in a single bulk payment with a flat rate for all distances. Agreements/Contracts are required and VAT invoices can be issued if requested within a certain timeframe. For such requests, please contact the organizer.
– Based on the number of participants, corporates will be divided into 3 divisions with various special offers.
|Registration before 01/6/2021||Division 1: 100+||Division 2: 50-99||Division 3: 20-49||Division 4: 10-19|
|Marathon 42.195km||899,000 VND||999,000 VND||1,099,000 VND||1,119,000 VND|
|Half Marathon 21.2km||899,000 VND||999,000 VND||1,099,000 VND||1,119,000 VND|
|10km||899,000 VND||999,000 VND||1,099,000 VND||1,119,000 VND|
|5km||899,000 VND||999,000 VND||1,099,000 VND||1,119,000 VND|
|Kids Run||399,000 VND||399,000 VND||399,000 VND||399,000 VND|
|Registration after 01/6/2021||Division 1: 100+||Division 2: 50-99||Division 3: 20-49||Division 4: 10-19|
|Marathon 42.195km||999,000 VND||1099,000 VND||1,199,000 VND||1,299,000 VND|
|Half Marathon 21.1km||999,000 VND||1099,000 VND||1,199,000 VND||1,299,000 VND|
|10km||999,000 VND||1099,000 VND||1,199,000 VND||1,299,000 VND|
|5km||999,000 VND||1099,000 VND||1,199,000 VND||1,299,000 VND|
|Kids Run||499,000 VND||499,000 VND||499,000 VND||499,000 VND|
Corporate Challenge & Prizes
Corporate competitors in the same division will be competing with each other. There are 2 challenges for corporates:
1. Distance Challenge: total km finished by the employees in the corporate. Corporate with the most km will win.
2. Time Challenge: average pace of all the finishers in the corporate event. The corporate competitors with the fastest average pace will win.
|Prizes||Division 1||Division 2||Division 3|
|Complimentary Slots for the next edition of the Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon
|Trophy||There will be a Distance Trophy and a Time Trophy for each division – which the champions will keep for the whole year at their company and will be passed on to the next company champion in the next marathon event.|