Embracing the theme “I am my hero,” this year’s KIDS RUN will support our beloved angels to individually join and finish the race themselves on December 10th, 2022.
RUNNING WITHOUT PARENTS and guided by nearly 100 volunteers and security personnel, KIDS RUN participants will enjoy the freedom and build the confidence of running independently and amongst their peers on a fully closed and monitored out-and-back course. This new format, which we have successfully implemented in our recent Hanoi KIDS Run and Phu Quoc IRONKIDS events, will apply to the 1.5Km and 3km events.
Kindly save the information below for the KIDS RUN!
1. General agenda about all activities taking place during the event week. For the most updated info, please follow our Facebook page, our Zalo group https://bit.ly/HCMM2022_ZaloGroup or our website at https://bit.ly/HCMM2022_KIDSRUN
– 9h30 – 20h00: KIDS RUN Race Kit Pick Up.
– 8h00 – 12h00: KIDS RUN Race Kit Pick Up.
– 13h00 onwards: Welcome activities for KIDS RUN.
– 15h10: Kids moving to the Start line.
– 15h50: Kids warm-up.
– 16h00: Kids run rolling start.
– 16h30 onwards: Kids finish the race and ready to be picked up at the Finish Line.
2. Kid Activity layout at Marathon Village (Expo Area)
View detail in the image below.
3. Start Line:
– 15:10: Children gather at the gathering area near the expo gate to move to the running area. At the gathering area, parents of 5 and 6-year-old children can accompany the volunteers to lead the children to the Start line.
If you are accompanying your 5 and 6-year-old to the start and after drop them off or wait at the Start line, you can:
+ Wait at the Start Line to welcome them back after the race.
+ Go to the stage to see the Live Feed of your kids on the course.
– 16:00: KIDS RUN Rolling start.
4. On the course:
Parents can watch the children through the Live Feed in the stage area in Marathon Village.
Be noted that the Live Feed capture is fixed at point meter 750 on the course.
5. Finish Line
– 16h onwards: After reaching the finish line, our volunteers will lead the children to the end of the finish area and hand them to the parents. Parents line up by location and pick up their children at the waiting gates.
Finishers will have had access to refreshments including ice cream before rejoining parents and then proceed to the event photo booth for pictures after race.
We are excited to have your children showcase their ability to their inner heroes this Saturday afternoon before celebrating with the families and supporters afterward with our many kids and family activities on offer.
Thank you and see you at the start line!